WK綜合論壇, WK综合论坛

查看:587 回復:2 發表於 2017-6-10 11:05:13
累計簽到:391 天
連續簽到:1 天
跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-10-13 16:52:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

[英文] 敦煌莫高窟英文介绍 [複製鏈接]

Mogao Grottoes is situated 25km southeast ofDunhuang city, Gansu province,in Daquan rivervalley at the foot of Echoing-sand Mountain facingSanwei Mountain.& `8 R9 L. Y; W9 _4 Y- e/ V
  莫高窟位于甘肃省敦煌市东南25公里处,在鸣沙山脚下的大泉河谷钟,面朝三危山。4 j: d. m! h  U6 t9 ?2 J! ^
  On the cliff face over 1 600m long from south tonorth 492 caves survived the time,various in size andclustered higher or lower all over the cliff.
  p$ o* N4 D7 Z- s) W) D/ E3 m# g( g( |  在悬崖上从南到北1 600多米,492洞穴长幸存下来,规模不同,或高或低的聚集在悬崖上。. {% q2 a) J+ c
  In the caves are vivid statues,elegant apsaras, amazing murals ,and exquisitely arranged lotusbricks, creating a holy world of Buddhism.; q* ~: K6 T7 }( n9 V, ]$ v/ ]
  洞穴中是栩栩如生的雕像,优雅的飞天,神奇的壁画,和精巧安排的莲花砖,创建了一个神圣的佛教的世界。
1 P! y2 ]  R2 y# j1 Y  The first Mogao grottoes were carved in 366,and the carving went on through the followingdynasties of North Liang, North Wei, West Wei, North Zhou,Sui,Tang,Five Dynasties,Song,WestXia,and Yuan." p  _. ~- g" a/ f( z
  在366年雕刻了第一个莫高窟,雕刻在随后的朝代中北梁北,西,北,隋、唐、五代、宋、夏西,元仍继续着。
! O6 \- C8 c6 \5 G- k6 t8 @" Q. l/ Q: M
  There remain by now over 45 000m2 murals and more than 2 400 statues,the tallest statueexceeding 30m and the largest mural covering about 50m2.0 {; k$ @0 c( n- y/ `6 G
  现在仍有45000多平方米的壁画和超过2 400尊的雕像,最高的雕像超过30米,最大的壁画有约50平方米。: U3 _+ ?; `1 @+ {$ w' e
  These statues and murals constitute a mirror of China in the thousand years from the 4th tothe 14th century,reflecting the society, production, life, transportation, architecture, art,music, dance, customs, and religion of the people.9 [1 v, n. C! L# ^1 l4 i2 ^( Q" N) o
  这些雕像和壁画成了中国从4世纪到14世纪一千年的一面镜子,反映了社会、生产、生活、交通、建筑、建筑、艺术、音乐、舞蹈、习俗和宗教信仰的人。
* R0 \. s2 G# h* r- n+ }  The artistic content of the grottoes is exceedingly rich as an integrated art ofarchitecture,sculpture and fresco,
9 Q* _8 H2 X3 L2 H: @7 c: J3 J" p  石窟极其丰富的艺术内容,集聚建筑,雕塑和壁画艺术,
6 W+ b$ p0 P% I+ z7 t  reflecting not only the acceptance of Buddhism in Dunhuang area,but also the history andsociety as well as economy of the area,2 b. ~6 e' I1 L( ~* v' g& {9 I
  不仅反映了敦煌地区接受佛教,也反映了这片区域的历史、社会和经济,
8 l5 x0 I. L" x, V  and providing a vivid illustration of the localization of Buddhism in China and the capacity ofChinese people in their absorbing and remodeling of foreign cultures., ]1 w6 F8 r. ^! d) s- k
  并提供了一个佛教在中国本地化的生动的插图和中国人民的对外国文化的吸收和改造的能力。
; I2 s5 ?6 E' I) d( u- `  These artistic creations of religion,grand in scale and stunning in number,
& M. t6 f* d+ W: E  这些宗教艺术的创作,规模宏大,数量惊人,: s6 [. M) T3 \: _
  provide the valuable data for the study of the social life,ethnic relation, and cross-cultureexchange in ancient China.
& Q9 C; O6 `, D. V  为研究中国古代社会生活,民族关系,和跨文化交流提供了有价值的数据。
2 n4 ?8 j& f6 x, P* [* q7 P  In 1961 ,Mogao Grottoes was recognized by State Council as a key historical site under stateprotection,5 p7 f' w, ]. t
  1961年,莫高窟被国务院公布为第一批全国重点文物保护单位,  P- \2 [& u1 A6 R; o' ^( Q
  and in 1987,UNESCO inscribed it on World Heritage List as a cultural heritage of the world4 W+ J# t' _% g6 ~+ w( ]
  在1987年被联合国教科文组织以世界文化遗产收录在世界遗产名录中。$ z. ^  `* d( K
+ D# D( o  n, t. B8 k9 g  R' a
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播
累計簽到:126 天
沙发
發表於 2016-10-16 07:14:22 | 只看該作者
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒
偶像^^小生一直都在關注你的原創!小生對你之仰慕如滔滔江水連綿不絕!
累計簽到:644 天
板凳
發表於 2017-6-10 11:05:13 | 只看該作者
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒
偶像^^小生一直都在關注你的原創!小生對你之仰慕如滔滔江水連綿不絕!

回復樓主 親!! 下午好,中午養足了精神嗎?讓我們一起渡過下午茶時間,WK有您更精彩!

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部