累計簽到:391 天
連續簽到:1 天
跳轉到指定樓層
楼主
發表於 2016-10-28 14:44:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒

[英文] 嘉峪关长城英文介绍 [複製鏈接]

Jiayuguan Pass is the first pass at the west end ofthe Great Wall of China and was built during theMing Dynasty.: y% ]% v5 \/ r5 k
  嘉峪关是长城西端的终点第一关,建在明朝。" _! g. B' s, }4 o8 F. x( [5 d) M
  It is located 6 kilometers southwest of Jiayuguan Citywhich is in Gansu Province.
7 R( E7 `0 r) v" |  它位于甘肃省嘉峪关市西南6公里处。$ C$ q; i6 K8 D( A9 F+ d% x/ c; x
  It is located at the foot of Jiayuguan Hill, betweentwo hills of which the Pass lies, so earned the name“The First and Greatest Pass under the Heaven”.1 Z+ W% }. ^4 |: |, T# _) \. r- A
  它位于嘉峪关山的山脚下的,处在两山之间,所以赢得了“天下第一雄关”的美誉。
1 z' x5 I$ k5 |  w- D3 O$ u: \) [  This is different from “The First Pass under the Heaven”,which is located at the east end of theGreat Wall near Qinhuangdao City in Hebei Province.4 ?7 l; X: m+ c' p* c1 U
  这不同于河北省秦皇岛市长城东端的“天下第一关”。8 m" ~3 n. P) P& |5 z) o1 i! q
  The Pass is located at the narrowest point of the western section of the Hexi Corridor,andJiayuguan often has the meaning of “Nice Valley”.
6 N8 x/ h  G8 J) b2 B5 y  嘉峪关位于河西走廊西部最窄的地方,嘉峪关经常有“美好的山谷”的意思。+ N6 ?2 H9 D' o9 K9 A

; \. T3 @- X% H& C2 F  It was also a must point of the ancient Silk Road.
/ R% h2 Z, j2 ?5 b) e7 G1 C  它也是古丝绸之路必过之处。
1 s5 ?& A& F: l) v  The pass is trapezoid-shaped with a perimeter of 733 meters and with an area of more than 33 500 square meters.6 q/ w, A  G" ~
  嘉峪关是不规则四边形的周长733米,面积超过多33500平方米。
8 b$ X+ m  Z8 T. e5 f$ y; ?  The total length of the city wall is 733 meters and the height is 11 meters.0 t- n0 c  E  A8 F
  城墙的总长度是733米,高度为11米。6 D  `) V9 l' ~! |
  There are two gates-with one located on each of the east and west sides of the pass.* D2 K. T* r6 A0 X' n. a; D( B- Z$ S
  有两个门分别位于嘉峪关的东部和西部。每个门上有一个建筑。
& Q! \1 L" @0 b5 m% I. i  On each gate there is a building. On the building at the west gate, the Chinese inscription of“Jiayuguan Pass” is written on a tablet.9 T% Y' G) A6 g& O2 }
  在西门大楼上,中国字“嘉峪关”题写在一个碑上。嘉峪关南北两侧与长城连接。
5 Z3 C" L" b0 ]8 }' H4 A6 d0 i  The south and north sides of the pass are connected to the Great Wall., @, G. y: }3 Z# f
  每个角落都有一个炮塔。; Y. J! @8 D0 n: q
  There is a turret on each corner of the pass. On the north side inside the two gates, there arewide roads leading to the top of the pass.- P) `6 |- m- }9 Q8 L. y
  北面两个门,里面有宽阔的马路能通向嘉峪关顶部。" U, Y7 y, Z) r( b" n. p
  Jiayuguan itself consists of three defense lines—an inner city, an outer city and a moat.! E+ ^7 Z0 w) l' a) h% \
  嘉峪关本身包含三条防守线:一个内城,一个城市和一个护城河。
6 y, {, Y# h. c- H( j+ S7 Z
) I; |7 S+ U1 Q) y- W
收藏收藏 贊贊(0)
把本文推薦給朋友或其他網站上,每次被點擊增加您在本站積分︰1宣傳
桃妖视频站,海量在线视频任你播
累計簽到:644 天
連續簽到:1 天
沙发
發表於 2017-6-10 11:05:25 | 只看該作者
VIP精品區,資源無限好賺金任務區,輕松賺金幣
加入VIP,享受高級特權宣傳賺金又升級,超級棒
偶像^^小生一直都在關注你的原創!小生對你之仰慕如滔滔江水連綿不絕!

回復樓主 親!! 現在是後半夜!妳失眠啦?餓啦?通宵加班?還是想WK啦?

分享同時學會感恩,一句感謝的話語,就是最大的支持!  歡迎交流討論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即注册

本版積分規則

c重要聲明:本論壇是以即時上載言論的方式運作,WK論壇對所有言論的真實性、立場及版權等,不負任何法律責任。而一切言論只代表發佈者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶務必自行判斷內容之真實性。 由於本論壇受到「即時上載言論」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有言論,若讀者及用戶發現有內容出現「真實性、立場及版權」等問題,請聯絡我們:[email protected]論壇有權刪除任何言論(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知)| SiteMap[網站地圖]

發表新帖 返回頂部